Senco SN902XP Full Round-Head Framing Nailer
- SN902XP Framing Nailer
- Safety Glasses
Applications include crate and box assembly, decking, fencing, framing, framing and sheathing, pallets and pallet repair, sidewall sheathing, siding, subflooring and trusses.
Tool not available for export.
See other Framing Nailers.
- Nail Type: Full Round Head, 21° Plastic Ribbon Collated
- Nail Gauge: .113 to .148
- Nail Range...
Smooth-Shank: 2" to 3-1/4"
Ring-Shank: 2-1/2" to 3"
- Capacity: 64
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 psi
- Air Capacity: 5.2 scfm
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- Size: 20.3 L" x 11.65 H"
- Weight: 7.4 lbs
- The SN902XP is a well-balanced lighweight framing nailer packs plenty of power and won't leave you fatigued at the end of the day.
- Drives ring, screw, and smooth-shank full round head nails for tough fastening jobs.
- At 7.3 lbs the SN902XP is well balanced amd lightweight.
- Highly efficient internal design uses up to 15% less air.
- Patented TrueDrive™ magazine reduces jams and mis-feeds.
- Low profile design has an 11.7" overall height that easily fits between studs and joists.
- Patented drive selector for contact or sequential actuation.
- Five-year warranty.