Powernail 2000F Pneumatic Hardwood Flooring Nailer
20 Gauge Nailer for 5/16" to 9/16" Engineered Flooring
The next generation from Powernail is engineered and designed with performance in mind. The re-designed FLEX Foot offers a simpler solution for varying wood thicknesses, requiring only a single adjustment. It also slides off the tool allowing you to top nail close to the wall. The nose fits tightly into the nail pocket and slides securely along for superior control. Its new compact size fits tighter to the wall allowing for faster starts and finishes. It has an easy jam clearing gate mechanism. Combine this tool with our patented HD PowerCleats and you can securely fasten a wide variety of flooring, from HDF/MDF core, engineered, laminate and exotic woods. The Model 2000F is the perfect performance match for the next generation of flooring.
See LARGER IMAGE
- Powernailer 2000F Floor Nailer
- Tap Block
- Lubricating Fluid
- Carrying Case
NOTE: 3/8" fitting not included.
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Nail Range: 1" to 1-1/4"
- Nail Type: 20 Gauge Cleat
- Operating Pressure: 70-110 PSI
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Compact design for installation close to walls and in tight spaces.
- Adjustable FLEX Foot for quick easy adjustment (no tools required).
- Unique nose fits todays wide variety of profiles including interlocking planks.
- Quick easy jam clearing.
- Installs 5/16" to 9/16" (8 mm to 14 mm).
- Includes Tap Block and Carrying Case.
- Directional exhaust.
- Safety trigger.
- One year warranty.