Powernail 200 Pneumatic Hardwood Flooring Nailer
20 Gauge Nailer for 5/16" to 5/8" Engineered Flooring
The Powernailer 200 mallet activated tongue and groove flooring nailer has been designed to handle the specific needs of installing tongue and groove engineered flooring. This nailer can handle 5/16" to 9/16" tongue and groove engineered flooring using easy-to-change adapter pads and shims. This model uses Powernail's new E-Powercleats, available in 1", 1-1/4", and 1-1/2" sizes. E-Powercleats have been designed to hold engineered flooring securely while reducing the risk of damaging the flooring's delicate tongue.
- Powernailer 200 Floor Nailer
- Rubber Cap Mallet
- 4 Adapter Pads
- 4 Shims
- Lubricating Fluid
- Hex Wrenches
- Operating Manual
NOTE: 3/8" fitting not included.
- Nail Range: 1" to 1-1/2"
- Nail Type: 20 Gauge Cleat
- Nail Mag Capacity: 100
- Operating Pressure: 80-100 PSI
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- Safety trigger prevents discharge unless depressed.
- Rugged cast aluminum body, handle and adapter foot.
- 3/8" air inlet for rapid cycling.
- Baked-on, powder-coated finish resists wear.
- Pressure-sealed aluminum body casting eliminates leaks.
- Replaceable seals, cylinder sleeve and driving blade.
For optimum performance it is recommended that a 3/8" air hose be used with this tool.