Occidental Leather 8095 Stronghold Beltless System
The 8095 Stronghold Beltless System is built on the solid foundation of our Stronghold Suspenders for unrivaled comfort, stability, and load distribution. One of the most comfortable rigs you will ever wear, it is also function engineered to move with you and securely hold a greater assortment of tools than any other system. By freeing yourself from a belt, you will experience greater range of motion, balanced tool carrying capacity, and relief for your lower back. Sleeves on the tool bag and the suspension system accept a wide variety of clip-on tool holders and accessories. The steel "D" ring in the back makes it easy to hang up when not in use.
- Stronghold Beltless Suspenders
- Fastener Bag (left side bag)
Two pouch all nylon bag features 17 pockets & tool holders, including 6 for nail sets, bits or driver tips. Unique design is fully padded for extra comfort, shape & wear. U-Shaped bag design along with the wide mouth opening, allows Full Fist access to your fasteners and tools.
- Tool Bag (right side bag)
Two pouch all nylon bag features 16 pockets & tool holders, including 6 for nail sets, bits or driver tips. Main bag - 10"W x 8"D. Outer bags - 6"W x 5"D. Leather sleeve pocket on rear panel for optional clip-on accessories such as the Prazi Bigg Lugg and the many others.
See other Occidental Tool Belts.
- One Size Fits All
- 35 Pockets and Tool Holders
- Main Fastener Bag: 10"W, 8"D
Outer Bag: 7"W x 6"D
- Main Tool Bag: 10"W x 8"D
Outer Bag: 7"W x 5"D
- Weight: 5.6 lbs
- Maximum comfort - wide padded shoulder support lined with Dri-Lex to wick away perspiration.
- Freedom of movement - all straps fully adjustable to comfortably fit most builders.
- Even load distribution - carry tools and equipment with equal weight distribution.
- Freedom from tool clutter - 35 pockets and tool holders keep your most commonly used tools at your fingertips.
- Ergonomically designed - lessen fatigue and help prevent lower back pain.
- Made in the USA.