Greenlee GT-15 Voltage Detector
Non-Contact Low Voltage Detector
The GT-15 is used to detect voltage in outlets, lighting fixtures, circuit breakers, wires, and cables or to find a break in a wire.
See LARGER IMAGE
- GT-15 Voltage Detector
- Two 1.5V AAA Batteries
- Voltage Detection: 12-90VAC
- Frequency: 50-500 Hz
- Measurement Category: CAT III, 300V
- Use to detect voltage in low voltage applications ranging from 12-90 volts AC.
- Safe, non-contact voltage detection.
- Bright LED and audible alarm sound if voltage is present.
- On/Off switch for longer battery life.
- Convenient pen-size device easily fits into pockets or tool punches.