Greenlee GT-12A Voltage Detector
Non-Contact Self-Testing Voltage Detector
The GT-12A's most notable characteristic is a continual self-test feature that assesses the complete functionality of the unit. More than just confirmation of the battery capacity, the visual self-test (patent pending) verifies the integrity of the battery, the antenna, and the complete circuitry of the product.
See LARGER IMAGE
- GT-12A Voltage Detector
- Two 1.5V AAA Batteries
- Voltage Detection: 50V - 1000VAC
- Frequency: 50 - 500Hz
- Measurement Category: CAT IV, 1000V
- Automatic self-test verifies the integrity of the unit.
- Bright LEDs and audible alarm sound if voltage is present.
- Safe, non-contact voltage detection.
- Use to detect voltage in outlets, lighting fixtures, circuit breakers, wires, and cables or to find a break in a wire.
- Automatically turns off after five minutes of non-use to conserve battery life.
- Low battery indicator.
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Designed and assembled in USA.