Tajima Chalk-Rite Chalk Snap-Lines
Chalk-Rite Auto-Wind Chalk Snap-Line
Feature-packed auto-rewind chalk snap-line with see-thorough canister, steel mixing ball to prevent chalk caking, and a unique chalk metering sleeve that applies an even and thorough coating of chalk to the line. Auto rewind up to 23'.
- Unique, auto-rewind chalk snap-line with extra bold premium-grade braided snap-line.
- Auto rewinds up to 23 ft., manual rewind for line extensions up to 32 ft..
- Felt-lined metering sleeve evenly and thoroughly coats the snap-line with chalk.
- At-a-glance transparent chalk canister holds up to 1.4 oz (40 g) of chalk.
- Stainless steel mixing ball to prevent caking and keep chalk in prime condition.
- Compact design, fits comfortably in the palm of your hand.
- Also features a thumb line hold, easy-fill spout and a tool to facilitate line replacement.
Chalk-Rite II Gear Drive Extra Bold Fast-Wind Chalk Snap-Line
Compact and durable die-cast aluminum chalk snap-lines with 5 gears for fast, smooth and dependable rewinds. In Extra Bold or Ultra Thin marking line models, all are equipped with 100 feet of premium-grade braided snap-line, folding rewind cranks, positive gear-lock line holds, and trial size bottles of Snap-Line Dye or Micro Chalk.
- Contractor-grade chalk snap-lines with 100 ft. (30M) of extra bold premium-grade braided line..
- Smooth gear-drive winding, up to 3 times faster than standard snap-lines..
- Compact, fits comfortably in the palm of your hand yet holds up to 1.6 oz. (45 g) of chalk..
- Durable, heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum case sealed with an elastomer gasket..
- Positive gear-lock line hold, automatically releases during rewind..
- Also features folding cranks, easy-fill spouts, and tools to facilitate line replacement..
- Includes trial-size bottles of Snap-Line Dye.