General Tools Gages
General's contour gage can duplicate any shape. The stainless steel pins on the gage slide to conform to irregular surfaces. This tool can be used for pattern and mold making, duplicating parts and transferring prototype contours. Contour gages are also great for fitting carpet, floor tiles and linoleum against door casings and pipe.
- Size is 6"x 3-1/2" with an overall travel of 5-1/4".
- Ideal for woodworking, linoleum installation, or any job or hobby where contour duplication is essential.
- Inch graduation on body.
- Stainless steel pins.
- Component parts are enamel painted and brass plated.
- Heavy gage stainless steel gage conveniently identifies drill bit sizes.
- Etched graduations are filled in black to give high contrast and will not wear off.
- Gage measures 2-3/8" x 6-3/4" overall.
- Stainless steel will not rust.