Festool OF 1400 EQ Router, 574342
The OF 1400 EQ router provides 1,400 Watts of power in a machine that weighs less than 10 lbs. It accepts 1/2", 1/4" or 8mm bits. With enough power to handle most routing tasks and small enough to be extremely maneuverable, the OF 1400 is the one router every tradesperson should own. With a category-leading 2-3/4" plunge depth, precise to 1/256" (1/10 mm), this router gives you the power, precision, depth-of-cut, and dust extraction capabilities that will simplify your routing tasks.
- OF 1400 EQ Router
- Dust Extraction Hood
- Chip Catcher
- 8 mm, 1/4" and 1/2" Collets
- Guide Bushing Adaptor
- Chip Catcher
- Plug-It Detachable Power Cord
- Systainer 4 Carrying Case
Tool not available for export.
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free UPS ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Power Rating: 11.7 Amps, 120V
- Speed: 10,000 to 22,500 RPM
- Quick Depth Adjustment Range: 2-3/4" (55 mm)
- Fine Depth Adjustment Range: 5/16" (8 mm)
- Adjustment Accuracy: 1/256" (0.1 mm)
- Collet Dia Range: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 8 mm
- Weight: 5.94 lbs
- Ratcheting Spindle: One wrench bit changes with ratcheting action for faster and easier bit changes.
- Double Column Clamping: One knob locks the plunge depth securely for less ,otor to plate deflection.
- Dust Extraction: Integrated dust extraction port extracts dust from the point of generation, increasing visibility and saving valuable clean-up time. The port is angled so that the hose stays in line with the power cord.
- Precision Depth Adjustment: Micro-adjustability to 1/256" allows you to dial in your routing with tremendous precision.
- Swiveling Chip Deflector: Included chip deflector can be used with edge forming bits, maximizing chip and dust extraction even around curves and corners.
- Tool-less Inserts: Teplate guide bushings are self-centering and can be inserted tool-free. The swiveling chip deflector can also be attached and removed without tools.
- 2-3/4" Plunge Depth: Enhanced depth is especially useful when routing on top of a template.