Festool OF 1010 EQ Router, 574339
The ergonomics and precision features of the OF 1010 EQ deliver a host of benefits which add up to an unbeatable tool. One-handed operation allows you to switch it on and off, plunge, cut and release with ease. The compact design and the efficient center of gravity make the tool extremely maneuverable. Its micro-adjustable depth control is accurate to 1/256" (1/10 mm). The OF 1010 EQ is also the lightest router of its kind a real plus on extended projects. This, on top of enough power for all 1/4" and 8mm bits.
- OF 1010 EQ Router
- Guide Stop
- Guide Bushing Adaptor
- Chip Catcher
- 8 mm and 1/4" Collets
- Plug-It Detachable Power Cord
- Systainer 3 Carrying Case
Tool not available for export.
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free UPS ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Power Rating: 8.5 Amps, 120V
- Speed: 10,000 to 23,000 RPM
- Quick Depth Adjustment Range: 2-3/16" (55 mm)
- Fine Depth Adjustment Range: 5/16" (8 mm)
- Adjustment Accuracy: 1/256" (0.1 mm)
- Weight: 5.94 lbs
- Ergonomic Handle: Full-grip handle is designed for increased control and reduced fatigue. Integrated switch with variable speed at the thumb allows use with just one hand.
- Dust Extraction: Integrated dust extraction port extracts dust from the point of generation, increasing visibility and saving valuable clean-up time. The port is angled so that the hose stays in line with the power cord.
- Precision Depth Adjustment: Micro-adjustability to 1/256" allows you to dial in your routing with tremendous precision.
- MMC Electronics: Electronic controls provide constant speed under load for improved cut quality, step-less variable speed for different applications and overload protection for longer life.
- Plug-It Power Cord: Cord designed enables rapid interchange ability with most other Festool tools, reducing downtime between tool changeovers.
- Versatility & Power: In a lightweight package (less than 6 lbs) the OF 1010 is easily manageable for most common routing tasks and at 1,010 Watts, it has plenty of power to boot.
- Depth Turret: 3 adjustable position depth stop turret for repeatable and consistent step cutting.
- Switch Lock: Locks the power switch on so you can maintain control from a variety of grip positions.