Festool MFK 700 EQ SET Modular Trim Router
With its modular design and tool-less base changes, the MFK 700 EQ can easily transform from a vertical to a horizontal position with a few simple steps. Trim laminate and edge band or rout grooves for inlays easily with the lightweight and maneuverable MFK 700. Packed with features, this trim router saves you money by allowing you to use bearing-less bits when used with the attachable base feeler bearing. 1/256" (1/10 mm) fine depth adjustments and exceptional dust extraction make this an ideal router for all of your light routing tasks.
- MFK 700 EQ Trim Router
- 1.5 Degree Horizontal Base & Feeler Bearing Set
- Dust Extraction Hood
- Plug-It Detachable Power Cord
- Systainer #2
Tool not available for export.
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free UPS ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Power Rating: 6.0 Amps, 120V
- Speed: 10,000 to 26,000 RPM
- Column Stroke: 9/16"
- Max Bit Diameter: 1"
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Control - The integrated guide handle on the vertical and horizontal bases provide comfort and control while routing.
- Tool-Less Base System - Quicly and easily change between the horizontal and vertical bases. All components of the MFK 700 can be attached and removed without tools. Simply give the locking knob a few quick turns to loosen or tighten the locking mechism for the bases.
- Super Fine Micro-Adjustment - Utilizes super fine micro-adjustment knob allowing fine tuning of the cut depth with an accuracy of 1/10mm. Dual locking knobs prevent movement once the depth has been set.
- Quad Center Line reference Marks - The MFK 700 has a center line indention on each side of the vertical base. This visual reference point allows you to align the center of the bit with the cut of the line. No more guessing where the center of the bit falls on your workpiece.
- Dust Extraction Port - Work in a dust free environment and you will quickly learn the benefits which include a healthy work space, the ability to see the work piece better and less clean up time.
- Base Plate and Threaded Insert - Features a base plate material that is designed to prevent scratches, glide easily and create a stable & flat bearing surface. The vertical base includes a threaded insert which accepts template guides adding to the versatility of this router.
- Wide Bases - Improve your ability to control and quide the router. The extra wide base design prevents tipping when edge routing.