Festool ETS 125 Sander
5" Random Orbital Sander
The ergonomic ETS 125 has a 5/64" sanding stroke and is the ideal one-handed machine for maximum surface quality when finishing or pre-sanding. Weighing only 2.4 lbs, it is perfect for vertical surfaces and overhead work. Technical features such as the sanding pad brake and Vibration Stop balancing put the ETS 125 in a category of its own.
- ETS 125 Sander
- StickFix Soft Sanding Pad
- 1 Abrasive Sheet
- Filter Cartridge
- Plug-It Detachable Power Cord
- Systainer 1 Carrying Case
Tool not available for export.
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free UPS ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Power Rating: 1.67 Amps, 120V
- Pad Diameter: 5"
- Sanding Stroke: 5/64"
- Speed: 6,000 - 14,000 OPM
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
- Circular pad, small, lightweight, and handy for single-handed operation and continuous work on vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Optimum dust extraction through patented Jetstream principle (air flowing out through an additional hole in the center of the sanding pad), abrasives last up to 30% longer.
- Turbo dust extraction.
- Sanding pad brake prevents scratches when the tool is placed on or removed from the workpiece.
- Stepless electronic speed control for various uses.
- StickFix (H&L) system for fast change of abrasives.
- Encapsulated bearing for long service life.
- Very smooth running through VS balancing.
- Edge protection prevents damage to workpiece.
- Dust extraction port.
- Plug it detachable power cord.
See LARGER IMAGE