Festool RO 150 FEQ Rotex Sander
6" Dual Mode Sander
The Rotex RO 150 FEQ changes effortlessly from coarse sanding, to fine sanding, to polishing. Changing sanding pads is just as simple, and requires no extra tools. 720 Watts of power means the RO 150 FEQ can take on any job. Yet its 5 lb frame, minimal vibration and superior ergonomic design make it nearly effortless to work with. The gear box is completely enclosed and impervious to dust, making the RO 150 FEQ last extremely long, even in the toughest applications.
- RO 150 FEQ Rotex Sander
- StickFix 6" Soft Sanding Pad
- Abrasive Sheet Test Set
- Edge Protector
- Removeable Dust Channel
- Plug-It Detachable Power Cord
- Systainer 3 Carrying Case
Tool not available for export.
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free UPS ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Power Rating: 6.0 Amps, 120V
- Pad Diameter: 6"
- Sanding Stroke: 3/16"
- Speed-Rotary Motion: 320 - 660 RPM
- Speed-Eccentric Motion: 3300 - 6800 RPM
- Weight: 5.0 lbs
- Edge Protector: The bumper guard allows you to sand up to adjacent surfaces without damaging the work piece or sanding pad. It also prevents the sander from jolting when sanding close to walls and edges.
- Ergonomic Design: Optimized grip position for every situation. Ideal weight and minimal vibration for prolonged use. near total dust extraction Minimizes dust for a safer work environment.
- Dual Mode Performance: Quick and easy changeover from gear-driven, rotary mode to random orbital mode. One tool can cover three different application areas: coarse sanding to fine sanding to polishing.
- Enclosed Gear Unit: Prevents dust from entering the gear and bearing unit. This dramatically increases the service life of the tool.
- Detachable Plug-it Power Cord: Use same cord for different Festool sanders. Cord locks in place and detaches for easy storage and replacement. Convenient 13 foot length means no hang ups.
- Near Total Dust Extraction: Minimizes dust for a safer work environment. Dust removal increases abrasive life and saves on clean up.
- Detachable Extraction Channel: Channel detaches for clean- ing or during polishing. Added convenience means more efficient operation so you save time.
- Tool-Free FastFix Pads: Toolless pad change minimizes down time when changing the pad. That means one less tool to keep track of. Each pad features our StickFix (hook-and-loop) abrasive mounting for fast, easy grit changes.
See LARGER IMAGE