Festool PLANEX LHS 225 Drywall Sander, 571579
Aggressive Stripping & Sanding
The PLANEX will revolutionize the way you sand drywall and plaster with its modular design, exceptional dust collection, robust built quality, great ergonomics and quick return on investment.
- PLANEX LHS 225 Drywall Sander
- 9" Sanding Pad (495168)
- 9" P150 Grit Brilliant Abrasive Disc
- Extension Pole
- Control Unit
- Plug-It Cord
- MAXI Systainer
Tool not available for export.
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free UPS ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Power Consumption: 500 Watts
- No-load RPM: 310 to 920
- Sanding Pad: 8-1/2"
- Dust Port: 1-1/2"
- Pad Mount: Compression
- No Extensions Installed...
Weight: 8.4 lbs
- One Extension Installed...
Weight: 10.1 lbs
- Two Extensions Installed...
Weight: 11.9 lbs
- Modular design allows the Planex Sander to be lengthened or shortened, depending on the application (one extension included).
- Articulating sanding head stays flat to the wall, regardless of the angle of the handle.
- Two speeds for fast, efficient material removal.
- Superbly balanced—ergonomically designed for less fatigue.
- Controls mounted on the handle allow you to tailor the level of dust collection and sanding speed to the application.
- Variable suction, controlled on the handle, allow the Planex to support itself via suction, reducing fatigue.
- Economical abrasive costs lower the total cost of ownership.
- Robust, sealed 2-speed gear box ensures a long service life.
- Unique locking mechanism keeps the dust extraction hose from working loose.
- Sealed switches and dials are impervious to dust.
- Large switches and dials are conveniently mounted, all within reach while operating the sander.
- Removable brush around the sanding pad allows you to sand directly into corners without marring adjacent surfaces.
- Rubber non-slip handle for improved control and ergonomics.
- 3 year warranty.
- Perfect for sanding plasterboard and drywall, as well as for removing wallpaper and other residue.
- Famed Festool construction and engineering ensure years of reliable, quality service.
See LARGER IMAGE