Festool RAS 115.04 E Rotary Sander, 570789
Aggressive Stripping & Sanding
The RAS 115 E is a light, easily-managed tool, specially designed for stripping layers of coatings and rough shaping. Gear reduction gives it high torque and a speed range of 15,00-4,000 RPM, ideal for fast, controlled stock removal. The lower speed prevents abrasive discs from overheating and clogging, an important consideration for stripping old varnishes and paint layers.
- RAS 115 E Sander
- Dust Extraction Hood
- StickFix 4-1/2" Soft Sanding Pad
- 8 StickFix (H&L) Abrasive Disks
- Extra Hand Grip
- Systainer 2 Carrying Case
Tool not available for export.
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free UPS ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Power Rating: 4.2 Amps, 120V
- Pad Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Speed: 1,500 RPM
- Shaft Thread: M 14
- Dust Extractor Connection: 1-1/16"
- Weight: 5.0 lbs
- Optimized for stripping coatings and prepping surfaces.
- High torque, moderate speed.
- Optimum dust extraction through rear dust extraction port.
- Swivelling dust extraction hood for unobstructed view of workpiece.
- Electronic speed control for constant speed under load.
- VS balancing for smooth running.
- StickFix (H&L) system for fast abrasives changing.
See LARGER IMAGE