Festool 564514 TXS Compact Cordless Drill Set
10.8V TXS Li 2.6 Amp-hr Set
A fully-featured drill in a familiar T-handle format delivering plenty of torque for drilling and driving in a compact and light format that feels like an extension of your hand. Advanced features like LED illumination, fuel gauge, bit storage, and removable & reversible belt clip offer everything you expect from a full-sized drill in a compact package weighing in at less than 2 lbs. Easily drill and drive into tight spaces with the optional right-angle chuck that provides 16 settings while maintaining a compact length.
- TXS 10.8V Li-Ion Cordless Drill
- Two 10.8V Li-Ion Battery Packs
- MXC Charger
- FastFix Right Angle Chuck
- 3/8” Keyless Chuck, Centrotec Chuck
- BH 60 Centrotec Bit Holder, PH 2 Bit
- SYSTAINER SYS 1 T-LOC
Tool not available for export.
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Battery Rating: 10.8V (12V Max)
- Battery Capacity: 2.6 Amp-hrs
- No-load RPM: 0 - 400 / 0 - 1,200
- Max Torque...
Steel: 141.6 in-lbs
Wood: 88.59 in-lbs
- Torque Setting Range: 1.7 - 30.1 in-lb
- Chuck Capacity: 1/32" - 3/8"
- Weight: 1.98 lbs
- Weighing in just under 2 pounds with the Centrotec chuck attached, the TXS will not leave you feeling fatigued even after all day use.
- Featuring the FastFix chuck system, the TXS can be used with the Centrotec chuck, keyless chuck, or an optional right angle attachment that allows you to access even the tightest spaces.
- Equipped with built-in fuel gauge, LED to illuminate the work area, four-bit magnetic storage, removable reversible belt clip, high & low speeds, multiple-position clutch, and compatible with Festool system accessories like Centrotec drill bits, the TXS is a complete stand-alone drill or compliments heavier 18-volt drills.
- Unlike the TXS Plus, this version comes with a FastFix Right Angle Chuck, which allows you to allows you to easily work in otherwise difficult areas.