Festool 564389 Cordless Drill Set
14.4V (15V Max) Lithium, 3.0 Ah T 15+3 Lithium Ion
All the versatility of the T+3 cordless drill is combined with a robust design that features a long-lasting, energy efficient brushless motor, compact transmission, and electronic health monitoring. Brushless motors offer significant advantages over motors with brushes, including higher efficiency and reliability, reduced noise, and longer service life to name a few. This helps the T+3 cordless drill outperform other drills that would otherwise be in the same class.
- T 15+3 Cordless Drill
- Two Li-Ion 14.4V Battery Packs
- TRC 3 Charger
- Centrotec Starter Set
- Right Angle Chuck
- Eccentric Chuck
- 1/2" Keyless Drill Chuck
- Systainer Storage Compartment
Tool not available for export.
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free UPS ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Battery Rating: 14.4 Volts DC
- Battery Capacity: 3.0 Amp-hrs
- No-load RPM: 0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500
- Max Torque...
Steel: 354 in-lbs
Wood: 238 in-lbs
- Torque Setting Range: 4.4 - 70.8 in-lb
- Chuck Capacity: 1/2"
- Weight: 3.3 lbs
- The T+3 offers two speed settings, which can be selected by the conveniently placed selector on the top of the drill. Changing the speed setting does not change the torque produced by the motor, which is electronically controlled. Use the speed selector in conjunction with the clutch setting to drill with full power or to drive delicate soft metal screws without damage.
- Like all controls of the T+3, the drive/drill mode selector is conveniently located. When in drill mode, the drill automatically overrides the clutch to make sure you get maximum power and torque. When in drive mode, the clutch re-engages. Switch between drill and drive modes without losing your clutch setting, yet another way Festool helps you work faster, easier, smarter.
- Possibly the most innovative feature of any cordless drill on the market, the Festool FastFix chuck system allows you to use any of the five Festool specialty chucks with your drill. Chucks can be swapped quickly and easily. The T+3 Set comes standard with the Centrotec, Eccentric, Right Angle and Drill chucks (as pictured). An optional Depth Stop chuck is also available.
- The Festool T+3 cordless drill features a second generation brushless motor. Brushless motors offer many advantages over the brushed DC motors in all other cordless drills including higher efficiency, better reliability and longer service life. These advantages allow the T+3 to out perform other drills.
- The Right Angle chuck is standard with the T+3 cordless drill set. This chuck makes working in tight spaces more practical. The Right Angle chuck can swivel a full 360¡ with 16 locking positions making it the perfect solution for any application when you're faced with a small space. Have you ever assembled a piece only to realize that you needed an additional fastener in an almost impossible to reach location?
- Nearly all drills employ a mechanical clutch. The T+3 uses a superior, more sophisticated electronic clutch. The conveniently placed clutch dial controls the electronic clutch setting. This results in less wear on the motor and other wearable parts. When the clutch engages, the T+3 notifies you with an audible tone. When the clutch dialed to a setting below 10, the speed of the drill is also reduced automatically.
- Use the forward / reverse selector to switch motor direction. Quickly switch between driving and removing screws.
- You probably use your cordless drill for extended periods of time. Therefore, a primary concern when designing the T+3 was making it comfortable to use. The soft, rubberized grip reduces fatigue and the drill is designed to be well balanced. The use of Lithium Ion batteries has significantly lowered the weight of the drill also enhancing comfort.
- The Eccentric chuck is included with the T+3 cordless drill set. Designed to allow you to operate in corners or against an adjacent surface, the eccentric chuck can swivel 360¡ with 16 locking positions. How many times have you needed to place a screw in the corner of a workpiece and fought to drive it?
- Always have quick access to your most commonly used driver bits by stowing them on the drill. The magnetic bit stowage can accomodate up to four 1" driver bits.
- The T+3 cordless drill has strategically placed ventilation ports to reduce the chances of premature wear due to overheating. The drill also features Festool's patented MMC electronics, which monitor and protect the drill from damage and overheating.
- The Centrotec chuck is included with the T+3 drill set. The Centrotec chuck is designed to work seamlessly with the wide array of Festool Centrotec drill and driver bits. This smaller, lighter chuck offers better ergonomics compared to drills which only feature a keyless chuck. Simply depress the green ring on the chuck to release or insert a bit. The Centrotec chuck also accepts all standard hex shank bits with the included magnetic bit holder.
- The 1/2" keyless chuck is included with the T+3 cordless drill set. This chuck accepts standard driver and drill bits up to 1/2" in diameter. A tool-less mechanism clamps down quickly on the bit to prevent slippage.
- The T+3 cordless drill comes with an intelligent microprocessor-controlled battery charger that uses pulse charging technology. The charger is designed to protect your batteries from damage and prolong their life. Onboard LEDs provide instant status feedback. The charger is also compatible with Festool NiCD and NiMH batteries.
- With some of the most sophisticated Lithium Ion technology available, the T+3 batteries are backed by a full three-year warranty. The batteries are cell balanced meaning that battery cells are selected and matched to offer optimal charge and discharge cycles. The T+3 batteries can achieve full charge in under 70 minutes.