Festool Carvex PSB 420 EBQ Jigsaw
Top Handle EC TEC Brushless Jigsaw
Tackle your most demanding applications with the robust and versatile new Carvex Jigsaw. It features multiple optional base plates for cutting wood, wood-like materials, plastics, and metals, adapting to your most challenging tasks.
See more information on the Carvex 420 Jigsaw.
See LARGER IMAGE
- Carvex PSB 420 EBQ Jigsaw
- 2 Wood Blades
- Splinter Guard
- Chip Guard
- Plug-it Power Cord
- Systainer 1 T-Loc Carrying Case
Armed with the most advanced motor technology and every feature you have come to expect from Festool, plus many more never imagined, the Carvex jigsaws will shatter all expectations. Conquer any scribe line and curve with ease thanks to the robust blade guidance system that makes blade drift and deflection a thing of the past. Carvex jigsaws feature a revolutionary base-changing system that adapts to any application, multiplying the capabilities of your jigsaw. Perfect visibility of the cut line is enhanced by the quad-LED, stroboscopic system that penetrates through darkness and dust.
Tool not available for export.
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedExB ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Power Rating: 400 Watts
- Saw Blade Speed: 500 to 3,800 RPM
- Blade Type: Universal T-Shank
- Stoke Length: 1"
- Bevel Adjustment: 0 to 45 Degrees (optional base required)
- Cutting Depth Capacities...
Non-Ferrous Metals: 3/4"
Soft Steel: 3/8"
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Variable speed blade speed with extremely fast max 3,800 strokes per minute.
- Tool-free base and base insert platform for expanded capabilities.
- Triple blade guidance for perfectly perpendicular cuts and splinterguards for tear-free cuts..
- Stroboscopic high-intensity LEDs for high blade visbility.
- Brushless motor technology for light weight, more power and longer service life.