Festool TS 55 EQ 6-1/4" Circular Saw
Setting The Standard for Portable Circular Saws
The TS 55 EQ circular saw has redefined the standards for circular saws. A host of refinements were incorporated to create a saw that is lighter, easier to handle, and more accurate than traditional saws. MMC electronics, FastFix blade changes, retractable spring-loaded riving knife, integrated dust extraction, and triple motor bearings all add up to unsurpassed quality and usability.
The 55 mm cutting depth, gives you almost 2 inches of cutting capacity when used with the guide rail. The plunge action allows you to make precision cut outs on wood surfaces and flooring. With so many great features, we challenge you to find a smoother cutting, stronger running, and more accurate option in a saw this size.
See a video on this saw by clicking Festool TS 55 Track Saw
- TS 55 EQ Circular Saw
- 55" Guide Rail
- 48-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Limit Stop FS/2
- Plastic Splinterguard
- Systainer 4 Carrying Case
Bring the accuracy of a panel saw to any site with the TS 55 saw and guide rail system. This combination provides straight, splinter-free cuts on both sides of the blade right out of the box. Unlike conventional pendulum-cover circular saws, Festool's design allows the saw blade to retract into the housing giving you the option to start and end the cut accurately anywhere on the material. All of this innovation means a quicker, safer and more cost-effective precision tool. The dust extraction port ensures less dust and a clear view of the workpiece. Saw close to edges, cut apertures and false joints, and cut to length. For solid wood, fine veneered panels and sheet goods of all kinds, plastic, and aluminum.
Tool not available for export.
See the TS 55 REQ Track Saw.
- Power Rating: 10.0 Amps, 120V
- Saw Blade Speed: 2000 to 5200 RPM
- Saw Blade Diameter: 6-1/4"
- Bevel Cuts: 0 to 45 Degrees
- Cutting Depth Capacities...
Straight Down: 1-15/16"
At 45 Degrees: 1-7/16"
- Cutting Depth Without Guide Rail: 2-1/8"
- Dust Extractor Connection: 1" & 1-7/16"
- Weight: 9.9 lbs
- Comfortable, precise, and safe, thanks to guided saw blade with plunge-cut principle.
- Quick and easy cutting depth adjustment.
- Bevel unit allows you to swivel the blade by up to 45 degrees on the guide rail for clean cut edges even on bevel cuts.
- Detachable Plug-it cord, if the cord gets damaged, just plug in a new one yourself.
- Rotating dust extractor connector, easy to adjust the dust extraction to suit your work.
- Spring-loaded riving knife, retracts into the housing automatically during plunge cuts.
- MMC electronics with 6 control and monitoring functions, including soft start, constant speed under load, stepless speed adjustment, temperature and current-triggered overload protection.
- FastFix saw blade changing system for easy blade change.
- Triple motor bearing, improves running smoothness and extends service life.
- Zero-play guidance, adjust the saw base on the guide rail without tools.
- Splinterguard on both sides of the cut, guide rail rubber splinterguard on one side, attachable plastic splinter guard on the other side of the blade.