Bosch RH745 1-3/4" SDS-Max Rotary Hammer
The Bosch RH745 1-3/4-Inch SDS-max rotary hammer features best in class drilling and chiseling performance with 7.6 ft. lbs. impact energy (EPTA). The hammer features 2 modes of operation: rotary hammer or hammer-only and a variable speed dial for controlled drilling and chiseling applications. The tool also features the vario-lock function which allows the chisel to be rotated into 12 different positions to optimize the working angle when used in hammer only mode.
See LARGER IMAGE
- RH745 Rotary Hammer
- 360° Auxiliary Handle
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 13.5
- No-load RPM: 150 - 305
- No-load BPM: 1,380 - 2,750
- Impact Energy 7.6 ft-lbs
- Maximum Capacities...
Concrete Bit: 1-3/4"
Concrete Core Bit: 6"
Concrete Thru-Hole Bit: 3-1/8"
- Optimal Concrete Range:
5/8" - 1-9/16"
- Tool Holder: SDS-Max
- Length: 21.0"
- Width: 4.0"
- Height: 10.5"
- Weight: 18.5 lbs
- SDS-max bit system provides tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate.
- Combination dual mode selector - 2 modes of operation: rotary hammer and hammer only mode.
- Variable speed dial provides accurate bit starting and controlled chipping applications.
- Turbo™ Power feature delivers 10% more power in hammer only mode.
- Service Minder light indicates when preventative maintenance is required.
- Vario-Lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle.
- 360° Auxiliary handle provides a wide range of movement along with operator comfort.
- Soft grip rear handle absorbs shock and vibration for operator comfort and less fatigue.