Bosch 5312 12" Slide Miter Saw
Dual-Bevel Slide Miter Saw with Upfront Controls
See LARGER IMAGE
- 5312 12" Miter Saw
- 60-Tooth Thin-Kerf Blade
- Tool-Free Verticle Work Clamp
- Wrench Set
- Dust Bag
- Rating: 120 Volt AC
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-load RPM: 3,800
- Blade Size: 12"
- Positive Miter Detent Stops: 10
- Cutting Capacities...
At 45/45 Degree: 1-5/8" x 8-1/2"
At 45/0 Degree: 4" x 8-1/2"
At 0/0 Degree: 4-1/2" x 12"
- Bevel Angle Range: 47 Degree L, 47 Degree R
- Miter Angle/Bevel Angle Range: 52 Degree L, 60 Degree R
- Weight: 59.0 lbs
- Upfront bevel lock lever and range selector knob easily-accessed controls for quick and accurate bevel settings.
- Multi-Position Main Handle easily locks into any of four positions for optimum comfort and control.
- Large 25-1/2" base with built-in cast sliding extensions for 40" total length.
- Tall 4-1/2" speed-track sliding fences for easy bevel set-ups and increased crown molding cutting capacities.
- Built-in Length Stop For repetitive cuts of the same length.
- Easily Readable Bevel and Miter Scales for easy setting of accurate bevel and miter angles.
- Miter Detent Override for fast and precise angle adjustment.
- Exclusive wedge-and-slot miter detent System consistent and precise miter angles over the life of the tool.
- Dual sliding rail design for superior accuracy.
- Crown molding settings 31.6 degree miter and 33.9 degree bevel detents for quick, accurate crown cuts.
- Electric Brake for quick, repetitive cuts. Stops blade in seconds.