Bosch 1618EVS 2-1/4 HP Variable Speed Fixed-Base Router
- 1/4" & 1/2" Collet Chuck
- 16mm Collet Shaft Wrench
- 24mm Collet Nut Wrench
- Quick-Change Template Guide
- Adjustable Sub-Base
- Chip Shield
- Ratings: 120V AC
- Amperage: 12
- Horsepower: 2-1/4
- No-load RPM: 8,000 - 25,000
- Collet Capacity: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"
- Base Diameter: 6"
- Weight: 8.2 lbs
- Six-position variable speed control matches RPM to material and bit size.
- Exclusive Electronic Feedback Circuitry provides soft-start and maintains selected speed.
- Comfortable D-handle design with reversible auxiliary handle.
- Exclusive Precision Centering Design assures perfect bit centering for unmatched accuracy.
- Micro-fine bit depth adjustment system with resetable indicator ring.
- Adjustable sub-base allows precise centering for pattern work.
- Strong, lightweight, all-magnesium construction.
- Exclusive quick-change template guide no tools needed.
- One piece armature shaft for accuracy and long bit shank capacity.
- 180° motor housing turns for convenient switch and cord location.
- Exclusive drop-forged wrenches strong, comfortable, long-lasting.
- Self-releasing collet system for increased accuracy and sure bit gripping.