Bosch 11320VS SDS-Plus Chipping Hammer
- 11320VS Chipping Hammer
- Auxiliary Handle
- Viper Flat Chisel
- Tile Chisel
- Carrying Case
See other Bosch Hammers.
- Amperage: 6.5
- No-load BPM: 0-3,500
- Impact Energy: 3.2 ft-lbs
- Tool Holder: SDS-Plus
- Length: 15.0"
- Weight: 7.9 lbs
- Powerful 6.5 Amp Motor: Highest removal rate in its class.
- Light Weight: Only 7.9 lbs while providing the highest power-to-weight ratio in its class.
- Specially-designed Impact Mechanism: Smooth change between no-load and hammering modes. Superior tool control for easier positioning and precision chiseling.
- SDS-plus Bit System: Tool-free bit changes with auto bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer. Eliminates problems associated with proprietary types of steel.
- Next-Generation SDS-plus Bit Holder: for extended lifetime.
- Variable-speed Trigger Switch with Recessed Lock-On Button: for exact adjustment of impact force, comfort and less fatigue.
- Soft Start: Smooth change from no-load into hammering mode.
- Cushioned Soft-Grip Handle: Absorbs shock and vibration for operator comfort and less fatigue.
- Vario-Lock Positioning: Rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions for optimal working angle.
- Innovative Service Modules: Designed so a qualified service technician can quickly replace the brushes and cord.
- Oil Lubrication: for good cold-start and excellent lubrication in all working positions.