Bosch 11245EVS 2" SDS-Max Rotary Hammer
- 11245EVS Rotary Hammer
- 360° Auxiliary Handle
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 14
- No-load RPM: 120-250
- No-load BPM: 1,100-2,500
- Impact Energy: 13.3 ft-lbs
- Maximum Capacities...
Concrete Bit: 2"
Concrete Core Bit: 6"
Concrete Thru-Hole Bit: 3-1/8"
- Optimal Concrete Range: 3/4"-1-3/4"
- Tool Holder: SDS-Max
- Length: 23.5"
- Weight: 23.5 lbs"
- EFC Electronic Feedback Circuitry constantly monitors and adjusts power to maintain desired RPM and impact force for consistent performance and control.
- Electro-pneumatic impact system-piston hits air column to minimize vibration, yet deliver maximum impact force.
- SDS-max bit system for tool-less bit changes, with automatic bit locking, dust protection and efficient impact energy transfer rate.
- 2 Modes of operation quickly converts from rotation with hammering to hammer only.
- Padded rear handle absorbs shock for operator comfort.
- Vario-lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle.
- Integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction.
- Variable-speed dial for accurate bit starting and controlled chipping applications.
- Service reminder light indicates need for service 8 hours before preset tool shutdown.
- 360° Side handle for a wide range of movement and optimized working angles.
- 12 foot flexible rubber power cord for extra length for added mobility.