Bosch 11240 1-9/16" SDS-Max Rotary Hammer
- 11240 Rotary Hammer
- Auxiliary Handle
- Carrying Case
New model coming soon. See other Bosch Hammers.
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 10.0
- No-load RPM: 400
- No-load BPM: 3,000
- Impact Energy...
Regular: 5.2 ft-lbs
- Maximum Capacities...
Concrete Bit: 1-9/16"
Concrete Core Bit: 4"
Concrete Thru-Hole Bit: 2-1/2"
- Optimal Concrete Range: 1/2"-1-3/8"
- Tool Holder: SDS-Max
- Length: 17.25"
- Weight: 13.2 lbs
- SDS-Max bit system for tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate.
- "Combination" dual mode selector with 2 modes of operation, rotary hammer and hammer only mode.
- Vario-Lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle.
- Innovative service modules designed so a qualified service technician can quickly replace the brushes and cord.
- 360° auxiliary handle provides a wide range of movement along with operator comfort.
- Integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction.
- Grounded design, UL listed, complies to OSHA.