Bosch 11236VS 1-1/8" SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer
- 11236VS Rotary Hammer
- Depth Gauge
- 360° Auxiliary Handle
- Carrying Case
See the RH328VC.
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 7.2
- No-load RPM: 0-850
- No-load BPM: 0-3,900
- Impact Energy: 2.6 ft-lbs
- Maximum Capacities...
Concrete Bit: 1-1/8"
Thin Wall Core Bit: 3"
Steel Bit: 1/2"
Wood Bit: 1-1/4"
- Optimal Concrete Range: 5/8"-7/8"
- Tool Holder: SDS-Plus
- Length: 15-1/4"
- Weight: 9.3 lbs
- Electro-pneumatic impact system-piston hits air column to minimize vibration, yet deliver maximum impact force.
- SDS-plus bit system for tool-less bit changes, with automatic bit locking, dust protection and efficient impact energy transfer rate.
- Three operational modes for versatility: Hammer Only for light chipping applications with chisels; Rotation Only for drilling wood, steel and building materials with optional chuck; Hammer & Rotation for drilling concrete, brick, stone masonry.
- Padded rear handle absorbs shock for operator comfort.
- Vario-lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle.
- Integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction.
- Variable-speed dial for accurate bit starting and controlled chipping applications.
- 360° Side handle for a wide range of movement and optimized working angles.
- 12 foot flexible rubber power cord for extra length for added mobility.