Porter-Cable 7424XP Car Buffer, Polisher Kit
The 7424 XP Random Orbit (Dual Action) Auto Polisher and Buffer
The 7424XP upgrades the power and improves the ergonomics vs. the industry standard 7424. Get the same quality results as the 7424 polisher, only faster. This new polisher is simple enough for the beginner and has the durability and performance to satisfy the most demanding professional user. The 7424XP is Porter Cable's best selling car buffer, polisher.
See more information by clicking 7424XP Facts
See information on 7424XP Counterweights
See LARGER IMAGE
- 7424XP Car Buffer, Polisher
- 6" Counter-Weight
- 6" Foam Polishing Pad #54745
- Operating Manual
NOTE: If you plan on buying polishing pads offered below you will need a hook & loop backing pad. You can purchase this separately Porter-Cable #18002, or buy the 7424XP Polishing Kit which includes one at a savings to you.
How To Use the 7424 Video DVD
LEARN 7424XP BUFFING TECHNIQUES!
This is the premiere instructional video DVD hosted and written by Mike Phillips that covers How to Use the Porter-Cable 7424XP Car Buffer and more.
Metal Carrying Case
PROTECT YOUR 7424XP INVESTMENT!
This is a Coastal Tool Exclusive! We had this all metal carrying case made specifically for the 7424XP car buffer & polisher. Only $24.95
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free UPS ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
HOT! See the 7424XP Polisher with 6" Car Buffing Kit. It includes the counterweight above and also a backing pad for 6" polishing applications.
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 4.5
- No-load OPM: 2,500-6,800
- Spindle Thread: 5/16"-24
- Gear Drive: Spiral / Bevel
- Polishing Pad Size: 6"
- Length: 11-1/2"
- Weight: 5-3/4 lbs
- The 7424XP provides random, swirl-free polishing action provides best finish for removal or polishing.
- Converts between a 5" and 6" sander or 6" random orbit buffer / polisher.
- Spiral / bevel gears.
- 100% ball bearing construction for proven reliability under industrial use.
- Two position side handle for improved control and versatility.
- 7424XP housing ergonomics improves user comfort during use.
- Switch design to be more durtable in industrial environments.
- The 7424XP provides greater speed range (2,500-6,800 OPM) for fast or controled polishing - will not burn paint.