Paslode 902000 Cordless Straight Finish Nailer
- Cordless Finish Nailer
- Safety Glasses
- Plastic Carrying Case
Note: Gas, cleaner and oil are not included and are required for the correct operation of the tool.
- Nail Type: 16 Gauge Smooth
- Nail Lengths: 3/4"- 2-1/2"
- Nail Capacity: 100 Nails (2 strips)
- Intermittent Operation: 2-3 Nails/Sec
- Fuel Cell Life: 1,200 Nails
- Battery Charge: 4,000 Nails
- Size (HxL): 11-3/4" x 10-1/2"
- Weight: 4.75 lbs w/Battery
- Compact, Lightweight & Well Balanced - Allows for access to tight hard to reach areas, and a more maneuverable tool with less arm and wrist fatigue.
- Sequential Operation - Drives 2-3 nails per second.
- Tool-Free Depth of Drive Adjustment - Precise control of nail depth.
- Quick-Clear Nose Cover - Easy access to remove infrequent jams.
- No-Mar Tip with Sight Lines - Provides precise placement and prevents damage to wood.
- Nail Lockout Feature - Prevents blank firing and minimizes damage to wood surfaces.
- Fuel Cell Compartment - Accommodates short yellow Fuel Cell (part #650039) and drives up to 1,200 nails per cell.
- Comfortable and Soft Trigger "Sure Grip" Handle - Prevents blank firing and minimizes wood damage.
- Reversible Belt Hook - For right or left-handed users.
The Paslode Cordless Finish Nailer 902000 should not be operated above 5,000 ft sea level. The Paslode cleaner is used when the tool begins to malfunction. It not only removes the build-up it also removes all of the oil so after every cleaning you should lubricate the tool. The tool does not operate without gas.