Milwaukee 8977-20 Variable Temperature Heat Gun
Efficient soft-air velocity of the 8977-20 increases the surface temperature to the required working temperature much faster than conventional hot air heat guns. The 8977-20 also maintains a higher surface temperature, allowing faster completion of any standard commercial or industrial applications.
- 8977-20 Heat Gun
- Rating: 120V
- Amperage: 11.6
- Air Volume: 14.8 cu ft/min
- Air Temperature: 140° to 1,040°
- Length: 101/8"
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Cool air inlet design allows air movement at peak efficiency, even when resting on support stand.
- Rotate rear housing to select temperature from 140° to 1,040°
- Support stand enables gun to be stationary for workbench or assembly work freeing both hands for use.
- Unique impact resistant heating element.