See Milwaukee Rebate Form for details.
Milwaukee 5363-21 SDS Rotary Hammer Kit
1" Compact SDS Rotary Hammer
For contractors and tradesmen that repetitively drill into concrete, the 5363-21 delivers unmatched performance and ergonomics. The unique Anti-Vibration System (AVS) significantly reduces vibration. The compact L-shape design makes it well balanced, easy to control and ideal for overhead drilling and anywhere that requires access to tight spaces. Delivering 2.0 ft-lbs of impact energy and up to 5,980 blows per minute, the 5363-21 provides fast drilling and powerful chipping for increased jobsite productivity. This compact rotary hammer also features a high power, 7.0 amp motor and a rotating brush plate which provides equal power in forward and reverse for easy removal of jammed bits and extended brush life. The all metal, magnesium gear case and block construction provide precise bearing and gear seating for long-term durability. With three modes of operation (hammer-drill, drill only, and chipping) this hammer provides maximum versatility in a compact package.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 5363-21 Rotary Hammer
- Depth Gauge
- Side Handle
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 7.0
- No-load RPM: 0-1,400
- No-load BPM: 0-5,980
- Impact Energy: 2.0 ft-lbs
- Tool Holder: SDS
Solid Bit: 1"
Core Bit: 2-1/2"
- Length: 12.25"
- Weight: 7.9 lbs
- High power 7.0 amp reversible motor delivers 2.0 ft-lbs of impact energy, 0-5,980 BPM and 0-1,400 RPM.
- All metal gear case and block construction for optimal bearing and gear seating.
- Anti-Vibration System, soft grip handle and two-finger trigger for optimal operator comfort.
- Three modes of operation - Hammer Drill / Drill / Chipping for maximum versatility.
- Rotating Brush Plate for equal power in forward and reverse for easy removal of jammed bits and extended brush life.
- Compact and lightweight, L-shape design provides excellent balance and positions hand directly behind the bit for maximum control especially in overhead drilling applications.