Buy two Makita cordless bare tools get one 18V battery free (Model BL1830). Buy three Makita cordless bare tools get two 18V batteries free (Model BL1830).
Batteries will ship with order, however it will not appear on your on-line receipt.
*All Makita "Z-Model" Bare Tools and the LXRM03B Jobsite Radio qualify.
Free battery offer valid through December 31, 2014.
Makita RT0701CX3 Compact Router Kit
1-1/4 HP Variable Speed
See LARGER IMAGE
- RT0700C Router Motor
- 1/4" Collet (763637-1)
- 3/8" Collet (763619-3)
- Fixed base (195560-6)
- Straight guide (122965-7)
- Template guide 10mm (343577-5)
- Dust nozzle (195559-1)
- Wrench 13mm (781039-9)
- Wrench 22mm (781011-1)
- Plunge base (195563-0)
- Tilt base (195561-4)
- Offset base (195562-2)
- Dust nozzle (194733-8)
- Template guide 16mm (344364-5)
- Side handle (153489-2)
- Trimmer guide (122703-7)
- Tool bag (831327-5)
- Rating: 115 V AC / DC
- Amperage: 6.5
- Max orsepower: 1-1/4
- No-load RPM: 10,000-30,000
- Collet Capacity: 1/4"
- Height: 7-7/8"
- Weight: 3.9 lbs
- Variable speed control dial (10,000 - 30,000 RPM) enables user to match the speed to the application.
- Smooth rack-and-pinion fine depth adjustment system for more precise settings.
- Slim and ergonomically designed body for increased comfort and control.
- Quick release cam lock system for convenient depth adjustments and base removal/installation.
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load.
- Soft start feature for smooth start ups.
- High visibility base design for improved handling and performance.
- Base can be removed quickly to install other bases.
- Heavy duty aluminum motor housing engineered for increased durability.
- Shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes.
- Durable flat top design for added convenience when changing bits.
- Non-marring high-durability base insert for increased work piece protection.
- Easy-to-read depth scales.
- Uses 1/4" shank routers bits.
- Double insulated.
- Plunge Base has 0" 1-3/8" plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into work piece.
- Easy-to-use fine depth adjustment with 3 preset depth stops for added precision.
- Conveniently located plunge lock lever for operator convenience.
- Removable clear plastic shield engineered to protect the operator from airborne debris.
- Sub-base accepts industry standard template guides for convenience.
- Tilt base provides routing at different angles with positive stops at -30° and 45°.
- Offset base allows for routing in hard-to-reach areas and as close as 3/4" to the wall.