Buy a qualifying LXT 18V Kit (XT211, LXT218, XT248, LXT407, LXT601, LXT702) and receive your choice of of one of these bare tools: XRJ03Z Recip Saw, XSS02Z Circular Saw or an 18V / 4.0 Amp-hr battery (Model BL1840). Free tool or battery offer valid May 1st through July 31st, 2015.
Buy two Makita cordless bare tools get one 18V/4.0 Amp-hr battery free (Model BL1840).
Batteries will ship with order, however it will not appear on your on-line receipt.
*All Makita "Z-Model" Bare Tools and the XRM04B Jobsite Radio qualify.
Free battery offer valid May 1st through July 31st, 2015.
Makita LXT238X1 18 Volt LXT 2-Tool Cordless Combo Kit
LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 430% total lifetime work with 2.5x more cycles.
See LARGER IMAGE
- LXPH03 LXT Hammer Drill
- LXDT0 LXT Impact Driver
- 2 LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 30-Minute Rapid Charger
- Contractor Bag
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 3.0 Amp-hr
LXT Hammer Drill
- No-load RPM: 0-400/0-2,000
- No-load BPM: 0-6,000/0-30,000
- Maximum Torque: 750 in-lbs
LXT Impact Driver
- No-load RPM: 0-2,600
- No-load IPM: 0-3,400
- Maximum Torque: 1,460 in-lbs
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (0-400 & 0-2,000 RPM) with Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 750 in. lbs. of Max. Torque and weighs only 5.1 lbs..
- BL Brushless Impact Driver with 3-speed power selection switch (0-1,300 / 0-2,000 / 0-2,600 RPM & 0-1,300 / 0-2,800 / 0-3,400 IPM) provides the user with precise fastening control for a wide range of applications.
- 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill and Impact Driver feature Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions.
- BL Brushless Impact Driver delivers 1,460 in.lbs. of Max Torque.
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 430% total lifetime work with 3x more cycles.
- Makita Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm-holding contact terminals (for constant high power).
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature.
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery which helps produce more lifetime work.
- The charger earned the ENERGY STAR label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE).
- 3-year warranty on tools and 1-year warranty on batteries and charger.