Buy two (2) 18V LXT Bare Tools get one 18V/4.0 Amp-hr battery free (Model BL1840)! Buy three (3) 18V LXT Bare Tools get two 18V/4.0 Amp-hr batteries free.*
Batteries will ship with order, however it will not appear on your on-line receipt.
*All Makita "Z-Model" Bare Tools qualify.
Free battery offer valid Oct 1st thru Dec 31st, 2015. See Makita Promo for promo details.
Makita LXPH01CW 18V Compact Hammer Drill Kit
Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Hammer Drill
See LARGER IMAGE
- LXPH01CW Compact Hammer Drill
- Two 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 15-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger
- Tool Belt Clip
- Tool Case
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 1.5 Amp-hr
- No-load RPM: 0-400/0-1,500
- No-load BPM: 0-6,000/0-22,500
- Maximum Torque: 480 in-lbs
- Chuck: 1/2" Keyless
- Length: 8-1/8"
- Weight: 3.4 lbs w/Battery
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in-lbs of Max Torque.
- Variable 2-speed design (0-400 & 0-1,500 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications.
- Compact design at only 8-1/8" long and weighs only 3.4 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue.
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area.
- New redesigned rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job.
- All metal gear construction provides increased durability.
- Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion batteries charge in only 15 minutes, 4X faster than 18V Ni-Cd.
- Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion batteries provide longer run time, 5X lower self-discharge for use any time, and 16 firm-holding contact terminals for constant high power.
- 15-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature.
- 15-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery which helps produce more lifetime work.
- Accepts Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery for even longer run time.
- The charger earned the ENERGY STARĘ label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE).
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on batteries and charger.