Buy two Makita cordless bare tools get one 18V battery free (Model BL1830). Buy three Makita cordless bare tools get two 18V batteries free (Model BL1830).
Batteries will ship with order, however it will not appear on your on-line receipt.
*All Makita "Z-Model" Bare Tools and the LXRM03B Jobsite Radio qualify.
Free battery offer valid through December 31, 2014.
Makita LXMT025 Multi-Tool
18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Multi-Tool Kit
The Makita LXMT025 Up to 15 minutes of run time with 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Battery. Variable speed control dial (6,000-20,000 OPM) enables user to match the speed to the application.
See LARGER IMAGE
- LXMT025 LXT Multi-Tool
- 2 LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Rapid Optimum Battery Charger
- 1 Plunge Cut Blade
- 1 Sanding Pad
- 10 Pc Assortment Sandpaper
- Accessory Adapters
- Accessory Case
- Tool Bag
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 3.0 Amp-hr
- No-load OPM: 6,000 to 20,000
- Oscillation Angle: 3.2 Degrees
- Length: 12"
- Weight: 4.5 lbs w/Battery
- Up to 15 minutes of run time with 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Battery.
- Variable speed control dial (6,000-20,000 OPM) enables user to match the speed to the application.
- 3.2 degree oscillation angle engineered for faster, more aggressive cutting and sanding.
- Small diameter barrel grip of only 2-3/8 and weighs only 4.5 lbs. for improved handling and added operator comfort.
- Large on/off slide switch with lock-on button for operator convenience.
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area.
- Soft start feature for smooth start ups and optimal control.
- Clamp system and adapters (included) fit most competitive accessories.
- Ideal for wood flooring, tile, plaster, sheetrock, wood, PVC and a variety of other applications.
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 3X more cycles.
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5X lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power).
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature.
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work.
- The charger earned the ENERGY STAR label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE).
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on batteries and charger.