Makita LXMT025 Multi-Tool
18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Multi-Tool Kit
The Makita LXMT025 Up to 15 minutes of run time with 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Battery. Variable speed control dial (6,000-20,000 OPM) enables user to match the speed to the application.
See LARGER IMAGE
- LXMT025 LXT Multi-Tool
- 2 LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Rapid Optimum Battery Charger
- 1 Plunge Cut Blade
- 1 Sanding Pad
- 10 Pc Assortment Sandpaper
- Accessory Adapters
- Accessory Case
- Tool Bag
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 3.0 Amp-hr
- No-load OPM: 6,000 to 20,000
- Oscillation Angle: 3.2 Degrees
- Length: 12"
- Weight: 4.5 lbs w/Battery
- Up to 15 minutes of run time with 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Battery.
- Variable speed control dial (6,000-20,000 OPM) enables user to match the speed to the application.
- 3.2 degree oscillation angle engineered for faster, more aggressive cutting and sanding.
- Small diameter barrel grip of only 2-3/8 and weighs only 4.5 lbs. for improved handling and added operator comfort.
- Large on/off slide switch with lock-on button for operator convenience.
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area.
- Soft start feature for smooth start ups and optimal control.
- Clamp system and adapters (included) fit most competitive accessories.
- Ideal for wood flooring, tile, plaster, sheetrock, wood, PVC and a variety of other applications.
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 3X more cycles.
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5X lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power).
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature.
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work.
- The charger earned the ENERGY STAR label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE).
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on batteries and charger.