Buy a qualifying LXT 18V Kit (XT211, LXT218, XT248, LXT407, LXT601, LXT702) and receive your choice of of one of these bare tools: XRJ03Z Recip Saw, XSS02Z Circular Saw or an 18V / 4.0 Amp-hr battery (Model BL1840). Free tool or battery offer valid May 1st through July 31st, 2015.
Buy two Makita cordless bare tools get one 18V/4.0 Amp-hr battery free (Model BL1840).
Batteries will ship with order, however it will not appear on your on-line receipt.
*All Makita "Z-Model" Bare Tools and the XRM04B Jobsite Radio qualify.
Free battery offer valid May 1st through July 31st, 2015.
Makita LXFD01WSP1 Drill-Driver Kit
18V Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Driver-Drill
See LARGER IMAGE
- LXFD01WSP1 Compact Drill-Driver
- One 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Battery
- 15-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger
- Tool Belt Clip
- Tool Case
See other Makita Cordless
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 1.5 Amp-hr
- No-load RPM: 0-400/0-1,500
- Maximum Torque: 480 in-lbs
- PTI Torque: 290 in-lbs
- Chuck: 1/2" Keyless
- Length: 7-9/16"
- Weight: 3.3 lbs w/Battery
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in-lbs of max torque and 290 in-lbs of PTI torque.
- Variable 2-speed (0-400 / 0-1,500 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-9/16" long and weighs only 3.3 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue.
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area.
- New redesigned rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job.
- Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion batteries charge in only 15 minutes, 4X faster than 18V Ni-Cd.
- Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion batteries provide longer run time, 5X lower self-discharge for use any time, and 16 firm-holding contact terminals for constant high power.
- 15-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature.
- 15-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery which helps produce more lifetime work.
- Also accepts Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery for even longer run time.
- The charger earned the ENERGY STARĘ label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE).
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on batteries and charger.