Makita LXDT04CW Impact Driver Kit
18V Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver
Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion batteries provide longer run time, 5X lower self-discharge for use any time, and 16 firm-holding contact terminals for constant high power.
See LARGER IMAGE
- LXDT04CW Impact Driver
- 2 Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Rapid Optimum Battery Charger
- Rugged Tool Belt Hook
- Tool Case
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 1.5 Amp-hr
- No-load RPM: 0-2,300
- No-load IPM: 0-3,200
- Maximum Torque: 1,420 in-lbs
- Drive: 1/4" Hex
- Length: 5-7/16"
- Weight: 2.8 lbs w/Battery
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 1,420 in-lbs of Max Torque.
- Variable speed (0-2,300 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications.
- Compact design at only 5-7/16" long and weighs only 2.8 lbs for reduced operator fatigue.
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes.
- New redesigned rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job.
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area.
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
- Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion batteries charge in only 15 minutes, 4X faster than 18V Ni-Cd..
- Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion batteries provide longer run time, 5X lower self-discharge for use any time, and 16 firm-holding contact terminals for constant high power.
- 15-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature.
- 15-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery which helps produce more lifetime work.
- Accepts Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery for even longer run time.
- The charger earned the ENERGY STAR label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE).
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on batteries and charger.