Makita HG551V Heat Gun
See LARGER IMAGE
- HG551V Heat Gun
- Carrying Case
- Amperage: 12.0
- Air Volume: 8.8 / 16 CFM
- Air Temperature: 180 to 1,020°F
- Length: 12" (254mm)
- Weight: 1.43 lbs
- Variable temperature control dial (180-Degree- 1020-DegreeF) with number settings for a wide variety of applications.
- 2-speed blower settings (8.8 and 16 CFM) for greater versatility.
- Rubberized handle and rear stand support for greater comfort and operator convenience.
- Thermocouple control maintains precise temperature.
- Ideal for stripping paint and varnish, thawing frozen metal pipes, loosening tile and putty, re-melting adhesive and more.