Buy two Makita cordless bare tools get one 18V battery free (Model BL1830). Buy three Makita cordless bare tools get two 18V batteries free (Model BL1830).
Batteries will ship with order, however it will not appear on your on-line receipt.
*All Makita "Z-Model" Bare Tools and the LXRM03B Jobsite Radio qualify.
Free battery offer valid through December 31, 2014.
Makita BTD144Z 18V LXT Impact Driver
Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-Speed Brushless Motor Impact Driver - Body Only
The Makita BTD144 brushless motor delivers 1,420 in-lbs of max torque. The LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 430% total lifetime work with 2.5x more cycles.
See LARGER IMAGE
- BTD144Z LXT Impact Driver - Body Only
See the LXDT01
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 3.0 Amp-hr
- No-load RPM: 0-1,300 / 0-2,000 / 0-2,600
- No-load IPM: 0-1,300 / 0-2,800 / 0-3,400
- Maximum Torque: 1,420 in-lbs
- Drive: 1/4" Hex
- Length: 5-1/2"
- Weight: 3.3 lbs w/Battery
- Variable 3-speed power selection switch (0-1,300/0-2,000/0-2,600 RPM and 0-1,300/0-2,800/0-3,400 IPM) provides the user with precise fastening control for a wide range of applications.
- Makita-built Brushless Motor Technology delivers increased motor efficiency to provide up to 20% longer battery life per charge.
- Makita-built Brushless Motor delivers 1,420 in-lbs of max torque.
- Compact design at only 5-1/2" long and weighs just 3.3 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue.
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
- Battery warning light and built-in L.E.D. light both flash when it is time to recharge the battery.
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for simple bit insertion.
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off switch illuminates the work area.
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control.
- Electric brake for increased productivity.
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 2.5x more cycles.
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature.
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work.
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power).
- The charger earned the ENERGY STAR label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE).
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery and charger.