Buy two Makita cordless bare tools get one 18V battery free (Model BL1830). Buy three Makita cordless bare tools get two 18V batteries free (Model BL1830).
Batteries will ship with order, however it will not appear on your on-line receipt.
*All Makita "Z-Model" Bare Tools and the LXRM03B Jobsite Radio qualify.
Free battery offer valid through December 31, 2014.
Makita BTD142HW 18V Compact Impact Driver Kit
with Lithium-Ion Technology
- BTD142HW Compact Impact Driver
- 2 Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 15-Minute Rapid Charger
- Tool Case
New model coming soon.
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 1.5 Amp-hr
- No-load RPM: 0-2,300
- No-load IPM: 0-3,200
- Maximum Torque: 1,280 in-lbs
- Drive: 1/4" Hex
- Length: 5-3/4"
- Weight: 2.8 lbs w/Battery
- Makita built, 4-pole maximum torque motor delivers 1,280 in-lbs of efficient torque in a compact size.
- More compact design at only 5-3/4" long and weighs only 2.8 lbs for less operator fatigue.
- Batteries charge 4X faster in only 15 minutes.
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control.
- Makita Lithium-Ion provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) & 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power).
- 15-minute Rapid Charger and battery communicates throughout the charging process using the built-in chip in the battery and built-in CPU chip in the charger. The Charger also uses "Active 3 Control" for current control, thermal control & voltage control.
- 15-minute Rapid Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work.
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area.
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil are made using the highest quality steel and heat hardened to last longer.
- Electric brake for immediate stops and minimizes kickback.
- Two-piece armature and field along with externally accessible brushes for serviceability and longer motor life.
- Accepts all Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries.
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery.