Buy two Makita cordless bare tools get one 18V/4.0 Amp-hr battery free (Model BL1840).
Batteries will ship with order, however it will not appear on your on-line receipt.
*All Makita "Z-Model" Bare Tools and the XRM04B Jobsite Radio qualify.
Free battery offer valid May 1st through July 31st, 2015.
Makita BTD141 18 Volt LXT Impact Driver Kit
with Lithium-Ion Technology
LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 430% total lifetime work with 2.5x more cycles.
See LARGER IMAGE
- BTD141 LXT Impact Driver
- 2 LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Rapid Optimum Battery Charger
- Rugged Tool Belt Hook
- Tool Case
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 3.0 Amp-hr
- No-load RPM: 0-2,300
- No-load IPM: 0-3,200
- Maximum Torque: 1,330 in-lbs
- Drive: 1/4" Hex
- Length: 5-3/4"
- Weight: 3.4 lbs w/Battery
- Makita built, 4-pole maximum torque motor delivers 1,330 in. lbs. of efficient torque in a compact size.
- 50% more compact design at only 5-3/4" long and weighs only 3.4 lbs. for less operator fatigue.
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control.
- Built-in L.E.D. light for more illuminated work.
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil are made using the highest quality steel and heat hardened to last longer.
- Electric brake for immediate stops and minimizes kickback.
- Two-piece armature and field along with externally accessible brushes for serviceability and longer motor life.
- LXT Lithium-Ion provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power).
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature.
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work.
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery & charger.