Buy a qualifying LXT 18V Kit (XT211, XT218, XT248, LXT407, XT601, LXT702) and receive your choice of of one of these bare tools: XRJ03Z Recip Saw, XSS02Z Circular Saw or an 18V / 4.0 Amp-hr battery (Model BL1840). Free tool or battery offer valid May 1st through August 31st, 2015.
Makita BSS610Z LXT 18 Volt Circular Saw - Body Only
LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 280% more lifetime work with 2x more cycles.
- BSS610Z LXT Circular Saw - Body Only
- 6-1/2" 24T Circular Saw Blade
- Rip Fence
- Allen Wrench
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- No-load RPM: 3,700
- Max Depth of Cut...
at 90°: 2-1/4"
at 45°: 19/16"
at 50°: 1-7/16"
- Length: 13-5/8"
- Weight: 7.1 lbs w/Battery
- Makita built, D35 high torque motor delivers maximum power for cutting 2x material at 45 degree with 50 degree maximum capacity.
- Compact design at only 13-5/8" length and weighs only 7.1 lbs for less operator fatigue.
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control.
- LXT Lithium-Ion provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power).
- 45-minute Optimum Charger and battery communicates throughout the charging process using the built-in chip in the battery and built-in CPU chip in the charger. The Charger also uses "Active 3 Control" for current control, thermal control & voltage control.
- 45-minute Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work.
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights for more illuminated work.
- Heavy gauge, precision machined base for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability.
- Built-in dust blower enhances line of sight and keeps work piece clean.
- Two-piece armature and field along with externally accessible brushes for serviceability and longer motor life.
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery.