Buy two Makita cordless bare tools get one 18V battery free (Model BL1830). Buy three Makita cordless bare tools get two 18V batteries free (Model BL1830).
Batteries will ship with order, however it will not appear on your on-line receipt.
*All Makita "Z-Model" Bare Tools and the LXRM03B Jobsite Radio qualify.
Free battery offer valid through December 31, 2014.
Makita BSS610 LXT Circular Saw Kit
18 Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-1/2" Circular Saw
LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 280% more lifetime work with 2x more cycles.
See LARGER IMAGE
- BSS610 LXT Circular Saw
- 2 LXT Lithium-Ion 18V Batteries
- Rapid Optimum Charger
- 6-1/2" 24T Circular Saw Blade
- Tool Case
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- No-load RPM: 3,700
- Max Depth of Cut...
at 90°: 2-1/4"
at 45°: 19/16"
at 50°: 1-7/16"
- Length: 13-5/8"
- Weight: 7.6 lbs w/Battery
- Makita-built motor delivers 3,700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood.
- Compact, ergonomic design at only 7.6 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue.
- Built-in dust blower keeps the line of cut free of debris for more accurate cuts.
- Heavy gauge, precision machined base for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability.
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area.
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control.
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job.
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 2.5x more cycles.
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power).
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature.
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work.
- The charger earned the ENERGY STARĘ label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE).
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery and charger.