Buy a qualifying LXT 18V Kit (XT211, XT218, XT248, LXT407, XT601, LXT702) and receive your choice of of one of these bare tools: XRJ03Z Recip Saw, XSS02Z Circular Saw or an 18V / 4.0 Amp-hr battery (Model BL1840). Free tool or battery offer valid May 1st through August 31st, 2015.
Makita BHP451 18 Volt LXT Hammer Drill Kit
LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 280% more lifetime work with 2x more cycles.
- BHP451 LXT Hammer Drill
- 2 LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 45-minute Optimum Charger
- Screwdriver Bits
- Tool Case
See other Makita Cordless Tools
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 3.0 Amp-hr
- No-load RPM: 0-300/0-600/0-1,700
- No-load BPM: 0-4,500/0-9,000/0-25,500
- Maximum Torque: 560 in-lbs
- Chuck: 1/2" Keyless
- Length: 9-7/8"
- Weight: 4.9 lbs w/Battery
- Makita built, 4-pole maximum torque motor delivers 560 in-lbs of efficient torque in a compact size.
- Compact design at only 9-7/8" length and weighs only 4.9 lbs. for less operator fatigue.
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control.
- LXT Lithium-Ion provides longer run time, 5X lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power).
- 45-minute optimum charger and battery communicates throughout the charging process using the built-in chip in the battery and built-in CPU chip in the charger. The Charger also uses "Active 3 Control" for current control, thermal control & voltage control.
- 45-minute optimum charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work.
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights for more illuminated work.
- 3-Speed design produces 25% faster working speed with more efficiency in a wider range of applications.
- Shift-Lock drive system quickly shifts from "hammer drill" to "driver" mode with one touch.
- Two-piece armature and field along with externally accessible brushes for serviceability and longer motor life.
- 3-Year warranty.