Makita BDF452 18 Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Compact Drill-Driver Kit
LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 430% total lifetime work with 2.5x more cycles.
See LARGER IMAGE
- BDF452 LXT Drill-Driver
- 2 LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Rapid Optimum Charger
- Screwdriver Bits
- Tool Case
New model coming soon.
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 3.0 Amp-hr
- No-load RPM: 0-450/0-1,500
- Maximum Torque: 450 in-lbs
- Chuck: 1/2" Keyless
- Length: 8"
- Weight: 4.1 lbs w/Battery
- Makita built, 4-pole maximum torque motor delivers 450 in-lbs of torque.
- 2-Speed design (0-400 / 0-1,500) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications.
- Shift-Lock drive system quickly shifts between modes.
- Compact design at only 9-1/2" length and weighs only 4.1 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue.
- Trigger-forward built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area.
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control grip.
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job.
- Accepts Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries (BL1830 & BL1815).
- Makita Lithium-Ion provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) & 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power).
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature.
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work.
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery and charger.