Buy a qualifying LXT 18V Kit (XT211, LXT218, XT248, LXT407, LXT601, LXT702) and receive your choice of of one of these bare tools: XRJ03Z Recip Saw, XSS02Z Circular Saw or an 18V / 4.0 Amp-hr battery (Model BL1840). Free tool or battery offer valid May 1st through July 31st, 2015.
Buy two Makita cordless bare tools get one 18V/4.0 Amp-hr battery free (Model BL1840).
Batteries will ship with order, however it will not appear on your on-line receipt.
*All Makita "Z-Model" Bare Tools and the XRM04B Jobsite Radio qualify.
Free battery offer valid May 1st through July 31st, 2015.
Makita 7104L Chain Mortiser
- 7104L Chain Mortiser
- 23/32" Cutter Chain
- 100 cc Oil Supply
- Amperage: 12.0
- No-load RPM: 3,200
Max Hole Width: 5-1/8"
Max Hole Width: 7-1/4"
Max Hole Depth: 6-1/8"
- Size: 15-1/4"x 11-3/4"x 20-1/4"
- Weight: 37.4 lbs
- The 7104L is an innovative power tool that notches or cuts through-holes in thick wood stock quickly, neatly and accurately.
- Perfect for timber framing and log home building.
- Extremely portable at only 37.4 lbs.
- Cuts lap joints up to 5-1/8".
- Large adjustable vise for attaching firmly onto logs 3-1/8" to 12-1/8" thick.
- Sliding rear clamp adjustable to desired width with a quick adjust tension knob.
- Clamp tension lever for a firm hold on log.
- Plunge depth adustment in 1/8" increments.
- Cutting line indication plate.
- Adjust knob for re-adjusting position of chain across the log.
- Quick horizontal chain lever for widening holes.
- Chain tension adjustment cover with snap action.
- Professional 12 AMP motor.
- Razor sharp chain to quickly notch or cut holes.
- Durable plastic boot protects twin steel rails.
- Externally accessible carbon brushes for easy serviceability.
- The 7104L chain mortiser has a built-in carrying handle for ease of transportation.