Buy two Makita cordless bare tools get one 18V battery free (Model BL1830). Buy three Makita cordless bare tools get two 18V batteries free (Model BL1830).
Batteries will ship with order, however it will not appear on your on-line receipt.
*All Makita "Z-Model" Bare Tools and the LXRM03B Jobsite Radio qualify.
Free battery offer valid through December 31, 2014.
Makita 7104L Chain Mortiser
- 7104L Chain Mortiser
- 23/32" Cutter Chain
- 100 cc Oil Supply
- Amperage: 12.0
- No-load RPM: 3,200
Max Hole Width: 5-1/8"
Max Hole Width: 7-1/4"
Max Hole Depth: 6-1/8"
- Size: 15-1/4"x 11-3/4"x 20-1/4"
- Weight: 37.4 lbs
- The 7104L is an innovative power tool that notches or cuts through-holes in thick wood stock quickly, neatly and accurately.
- Perfect for timber framing and log home building.
- Extremely portable at only 37.4 lbs.
- Cuts lap joints up to 5-1/8".
- Large adjustable vise for attaching firmly onto logs 3-1/8" to 12-1/8" thick.
- Sliding rear clamp adjustable to desired width with a quick adjust tension knob.
- Clamp tension lever for a firm hold on log.
- Plunge depth adustment in 1/8" increments.
- Cutting line indication plate.
- Adjust knob for re-adjusting position of chain across the log.
- Quick horizontal chain lever for widening holes.
- Chain tension adjustment cover with snap action.
- Professional 12 AMP motor.
- Razor sharp chain to quickly notch or cut holes.
- Durable plastic boot protects twin steel rails.
- Externally accessible carbon brushes for easy serviceability.
- The 7104L chain mortiser has a built-in carrying handle for ease of transportation.