Makita 5007FK 7-1/4" Circular Saw
with L.E.D. Light
- 5007FK Circular Saw
- Carbide-Tipped Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Rip Fence
- Plastic Tool Case
See other Circular Saws
- Amperage: 13.0
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- No-load RPM: 5,800
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max depth of Cut...
at 45°: 1-3/4"
at 90°: 2-3/8"
- Length: 12"
- Weight: 11.1 lbs
- Well balanced design for superior handling and performance.
- L.E.D. light switch operates independently from the trigger.
- Flat motor housing design increases stability when changing blades.
- Powerful 15 Amp motor for a high power-to-weight ratio.
- Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base.
- Ball bearing construction for a longer tool life.
- Bevel cuts 0-45° with a 45° cutting capacity of 1-3/4".
- Conveniently located shaft lock for easy blade replacement.
- Technologically advanced centrifugal fan and baffle for efficient cooling of the motor.
- AC/DC switch allows for use with alternative power sources.
- Thin kerf carbide tipped blade.
- Double insulated.