Fein Pneumatic MultiMaster MOx 6-25
Using the principle of Oscillating Movement the MultiMaster offers high performance in a huge variety of applications effortlessly and safely. The triangular pad oscillates back and forth at an angle of only 3.2° at 20,000 OPM. With this oscillating action, the MultiMaster operates with precision in even the tightest of spots and its low weight is an advantage for detail work. With a huge selection of accessories, the MultiMaster is the best and most versatile detail sander sold today.
- Pnuematic MultiMaster
- Hook & Loop Pad
- Ridgid Scraper Blade
- Segmented HSS Blade
- 20-Pack Assorted Sandpaper: 5 each 60, 80, 120, 180 Grit
- Allen Key
- No-load OPM: 20,000
- Operating Pressure: 90 PSI
- CFM @ 90 PSI: 3.0
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
- Length: 7-3/4"
- A single machine for professional results when sawing, sanding, scraping, separating, rasping, polishing, cutting and consolidating concrete.
- Smaller and lighter in weight than the other MultiMaster systems.
- Leak-proof air system.
- Mist-free exhaust.
- Recoil-free operation when sanding in corners and on edges.
- High abrasive performance right into the furthest corners.
- Low running noise and vibration-free operation.
- A particularly high standard of working safety during sawing.