Crain 825 Undercut Saw Kit
The 825 Undercut Saw has a larger 6-1/2" diameter blade that can undercut doors in place, and comes with a masonry blade for undercutting hearths. A diamond blade (No. 822) is available for undercutting tile and stone. Other enhanced features include a more powerful, lower RPM motor that throws less dust, dust control port, threaded rod height adjustment that will not slip, and rugged aluminum ratchet handle. The Crain 825 undercuts most everywhere including inside corners.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 825 Undercut Saw
- Carbide-Tipped Blade
- Masonry Blade
- Spanner Wrench
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 120 Volt AC
- Amperage: 8.15
- No-load RPM: 6,500
- Max Cutting Height: 1"
- Max Cutting Depth: 1-5/8"
- Weight: 16.0 lbs
- The large 6-1/2" diameter carbide-tipped blade can fully undercut most doors in place.
- Blade height is adjustable up from a flush cut to a maximum of 1" off the floor.
- Doors as thick as 1-5/8" can be cut off without removal.
- Threaded height adjustment with lock.
- Solid aluminum ratchet handle.
- Lower RPM motor: more torque less dust.
- Undercuts corners, walls, jambs, and most toe-spaces! Cuts masonry and fully undercuts most doors in place.
Please see Crain's Warranty Policy.