Kreg DB55 Foreman Semi-Automatic Pneumatic Pocket Hole Machine
When your production needs have outpaced the manual Kreg Jigs, look for the added speed and convenience of the Foreman Pocket Hole Machine. The semi-automatic Foreman features a pneumatic drill motor and automatically adjusting air clamping cylinder. To operate, simply position your material to be drilled and pull the lever forward. This motion supplies air to the clamping cylinder that automatically adjusts to your material thickness as well as activates the 3/4 hp drill motor. Finish the drill stroke by continuing to pull on the lever and then return the lever to the home position to cut the air supply.
- DB55 Foreman Pocket Machine
- Motor Oil
- Chuck Key
- Hex L
Two Free Kreg Pocket Hole Assorted Screw Kits!
Each kit contains 5 of the most popular self-tapping screw sizes for pocket hole joinery. A total of 675 screws in each plastic case. See SK03 Screw Kit for more information. A $45.00 Total Value!
SEE MORE CASH REBATE & FREE TOOL OFFERS!end bonus
- Cycle Time: 1 sec
- Motor: 3/4 HP Air
- Operating Pressure: 90-120 psi
- Minimum Rating: 5.3 cfm @ 90 psi
- Material Capacity: 1/2" - 1-1/2"
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13-5/8"x 22-5/8"x 19"
- Tabletop Height: 6-3/4"
- Fast, semi-automatic operation, automatic hands-free clamping, quiet pnuematic drill motor with level operated drill stroke.
- Reliable, one-step drilling operation, drills flat-bottom, round-sided pocket hole that can be plugged.
- Adjustability to handle 1/2" through 11/2" thick material.
- Stable work surface with easily adjustable "swing-stop" material positioning guides.
- Hinged-top that allows easy access to drill bit and motor.