Kreg DB110 Foreman Semi-Automatic Electric Pocket Hole Machine
Semi-Automatic, Foreman Pocket Hole Machine When your production needs have outpaced the manual Kreg Jigs, look for the added speed and convenience of the Foreman Pocket Hole Machine. The semi-automatic Foreman features an electric drill motor and an adjustable clamping cylinder. To operate, simply position your material to be drilled and pull the lever forward. This motion activates the 3/4 hp drill motor and throws the clamping cylinder. Finish the drill stroke by continuing to pull on the lever and then return the lever to the home position.
- DB110 Foreman Pocket Machine
- Motor Oil
- Chuck Key
- Hex L
Two Free Kreg Pocket Hole Assorted Screw Kits!
Each kit contains 5 of the most popular self-tapping screw sizes for pocket hole joinery. A total of 675 screws in each plastic case. See SK03 Screw Kit for more information. A $45.00 Total Value!
SEE MORE CASH REBATE & FREE TOOL OFFERS!end bonus
- Cycle Time: 1 sec
- Motor: 3/4 HP Electric
- Material Capacity: 1/2" - 1-1/2"
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13-5/8"x 22-5/8"x 19"
- Tabletop Height: 6-3/4"
- Fence adjusts from the topside of the machine to center a screw in 1/2" through 1-1/2" thick material.
- Fast, semi-automatic operation, simply pull he handle and you'll be drilling production pocket holes in seconds.
- Large, flat work surface and adjustable swing stops allow you to position pocket holes accurately across rails, then swing out of the way when drilling large panels.
- Drill rails and panels with ease. Perfect for narrow rails or large cabinet sides, the Foreman has the speed, power and precision to get the job done on time and under budget.
- 3/4 HP industrial motors are built for rugged abuse. Pneumatic motor is great for the workshop while the electric version excels on the job site.